Disclaimer: I am not a physician. I do not diagnose or prescribe medicine. Our bodies are design to heal itself. I address the energetic, and emotional blockages so that the body can benefit from it’s own healing abilities.
What is Reflexology?
A non-invasive, complementary practice involving thumb and finger walking techniques to apply alternating pressure to reflexes shown on reflex maps of the body located on the feet, hands, and outer ears.
Benefits of Foot Reflexology:
- Gives total relaxation: Reflexology slow down your heart rate, lower blood pressure, slow your breathing rate, encourage deep breathing, reduce stress, relieve depression, and reduces heart attack & stroke risk.
- Detoxification and elimination of toxins: This helps you in several different ways; boost energy, stronger immune system, anti-aging, and improved sense of wellbeing.
- Promotes self-healing: Whatever health issues you are having; reflexology surely help you manage it effectively.
- Improves nerve conduction: Reflexology stimulates over 7,000 nerves in the feet and encourages the opening and clearing of neural pathways. Reflexology interrupts pain pathways and reduces pain.
- Promotes psychological well-being: When stressed our body become more susceptible to illness and disease (As per American Medical Association, 85% of illnesses are due to stress). Reflexology reduces stress and provide total relaxation. Once the reflexology session starts, the relaxation begins, which is confirming by EEG brain activity.
- Relief any form of pain, from a migraine to joint pain.
- Improved circulation of blood and energy: Free flow of blood to the entire body is require transporting oxygen and nutrients to the cells as well as removes metabolic wastes and toxins. Many studies show reflexology increases blood flow and relaxes the overall body, including cardiovascular system, which help pump blood naturally.
- Improved immune role: Reflexology stimulates the lymphatic system, thus reduce infection risk. Reflexology help remove toxins and induces the production of endorphins, leading to increase in immune power and sense of well-being.
- Well-balanced mind, body, and spirit.